Saturday, April 24, 2010

My Start of Summer





Its been quite a while since school was out. Wonder what I've been doing? well, I've been hanging out with my mom and my brothers. We seem to watch a movie together every Saturdays after eating lunch at Greenwich ( they're affordable and yummy ). In these times there are always a lot of laughs and we can totally just talk. It sort of strengthen our bonds. me and my mom especially since we always go window shopping or I just accompany her to wherever. One of these hang out sessions with my mom was sitting in the "park" in front of Glorietta 4 just after going to Bench G5.

Here are some of the pictures I took of that day.
Thought: Aren't days of just sitting and relaxing becoming very rare these days?                                     

No comments: