Saturday, April 24, 2010

Novels

One day I found myself losing me and my brothers wallet. So scrambled my room to find it instead I found myself throwing all my pocketbooks on the floor. I then realize i really do have a lot of pocketbooks!! Of course i can't help myself and took a photo of it.Most of my pocketbooks are The Stallion Riding Club series by Precious Hearts Romance and Nora Robert's novels. To be honest i did not even know when i was young that I would enjoy reading novels. It all started when my dad bought me Fly Away Home by Kimberly Cates. It took one whole summer for me to finish this story now it all takes a day for me to finish one novel.

The pictures of the pocketbooks.



Thought: I've always thought this fascination is really amazing especially considering where I've started.

No comments: