Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Last Song Syndrome

Been listening to the same song for days now ever since I've learned of it!

So I decided to write something about the songs that just won't leave my head :D

First song: Bad Romance by Lady Gaga
Had really bad case of LSS with this song. Finished lots of projects with this song playing. 

Ra Ra-ah-ah-ah
Roma Roma-ma


GaGa

Oh la-la
Want your bad romance



Second Song: Gichi gichi goo OST-Phineas and Ferb
I just LOVE this song. Makes me smile :D 

Bow, chicka, bow-wow
That's what my baby says
Mow-mow-mow
And my heart starts pumpin'
Chicka, chicka, choo-wop
Never gonna stop
Gichi-gichi-goo means that I love you 

Third Song : Superman by Shawn Desman
Sweet song I found because of Stallion Riding Club Filipino Pocketbook :D

It'll be alright
Have no fear, your superman is here
 


Fourth Song: I got you by Leona Lewis
Started humming this song out of the blue 

Go ahead and say goodbye
I'll be all right
Go ahead and make me cry
I'll be all right
And when you need a place
To run to
For better or worse
I got you



No comments: