Friday, March 5, 2010

The Ballet and Ballad Show

Location: Aliw Theater
Date: February 20,2010

The Ballet and Ballad Show is a ballet show of Ballet Manila which was founded by Ms. Lisa-Macuja Elizalde.The show featured renowned Filipino ballader Basil Valdez I was so excited for this show. But unfortunately it fell a little short of my expectations.
I went with my friend, Irish and Kuya JJ to the said show. 

 

As you can see we came all dolled-up only to find ourselves looking like fools. Don't you just hate it when it was explicitly said on the ticket what you should wear and when you do you look like a costume.
By the way the ticket was so cheap looking, like it was made of cartolina or something, just had to say it.

The three of us, I think, had more fun at Harbor Square taking pictures. So here are some of the pictures we took. I know the quality of the pictures are not that great but Kuya JJ did not bring his SLR with us so we had to do with my old trusty camera.





A thought: There were so many yacht near this place, I wondered how it would feel to be in one. Hmmm....never been on a boat before. Come to think of it, I think I have if you count the bangka ride going to Boracay.

No comments: